EXCITING NEWS: Our carvery deck is now open!Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Grayling in Great Yarmouth is a family-friendly pub, through and through. Our two children’s play areas and fun, tasty kid’s menu are perfect for groups with little ones to keep happy. And our varied menu of pub classics, traditional roasts, and lighter options will delight everyone else.
Looking for a proper roast dinner? Look no further than our carvery, which is served seven days a week. Three perfectly-roasted meats, stuffing, veg, Yorkshires, and gravy ensure this is a firm favourite from Monday to Sunday. If you’re never happier than when you’re eating real pub food in a warm and friendly environment, you’ll leave The Grayling pub with a smile every time.
It isn’t only our main courses that are classic. Fans of proper British puds will love our dessert menu. And then there are our cakes, which are so decadently huge we offer a carry-out service if you can’t finish them! Grab a slice with coffee and a friend, or top off a big family meal with a special treat. No pub meal would be complete without something from the bar. Ours is well stocked, serving cask ales, draught beers, ciders, and wines as well as plenty of hot and cold soft drinks.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus